Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello Again!

Sorry about not updating you all sooner. I have to get in the habit of updating weekly at least. This week has been less busy for me than last week (put in 56+ hours). Got to meet with several people this week and one of them does not attend my church, his name is Chuck. He was a blessing to talk to and has a fantastic testimony of God's deliverance in his life. We are getting together again next week. God continues to bring people across my path from different walks of life and experiences. I truly love being a pastor. Lord, I give you this day. May I love you with all that I am and love others right where they are. Amen. Have a great day my friends. Love and Hugs to ALL! Pastor Jeffy G.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Coz, you just keep a balance in your life and God will take of the rest. I hope to see you soon... love you... cousin Mark

    ReplyDelete